Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A different kind of Lego blocks inveted by the Taiwanese








I was at the book fair and this Taiwanese is selling this blocks toy, something similar to Lego, but it's much cheaper, and it has a lot more creativity in it.

You can build a lot of things with it, it's easy, and I love the ferries wheels build using it.

I played it at their booth for a while, and I love it. Quite easy to build your imaginations.

I would day Lego build the 2D version of your imaginations, this Taiwanese toy build the 3D version of your creativity. Can turn, can move, and best of all, all parts are safe for baby Kay.

Its $148 for 280 pieces. Good buy and get it! They will give you extra replacement pieces, make sure you get those too...








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:W Coast Hwy,Clementi,Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment