Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Magformers





Last year I bought a set of Magformers from somewhere. My son, Jay Jay loves to play with it. Whenever his cousin visits, he will always play with them together with the cousins.

The other day, Jay lose a few pieces when he brought it to KL and was playing with some of my friends children.

I always wanted to buy another set for him. But too bad I cannot recall where I bought it.

Until today, I saw it at the book fair. The uncle told me no one distributed it and it has to be bought during last year book fair.

And without any question, I bought another set. And just now spending 40 minutes playing with Jay, I have made up my mind to go get more of it tomorrow.

Ok, this set cost $75. If you buy 2 sets, they will give you a free smaller set.

We sure have a lot of fun... Take a look what Jay was doing...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=395945078283&r78ad3453&refid=0

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan Lempeng,,Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment