Friday, December 3, 2010

Golf Day #2 at ShenZhen

OK... I had a side bet with Sharom, and he has to give me 2 stroke every hole.  But I got a very good caddie that taught me on every hole how to play my game... so, at the end, I won 7-5 out of the 18 holes.

IMG_2198.jpg

OK... Sharom caddie cannot speak English... hahahaha

IMG_2199.jpg

Amazing... I didn't know that the score card can be printed out... so high tech...

IMG_2200.jpg

I played blue tee (the 3rd time) and the course is really difficult.. Not too bad for me... hahaha

IMG_2201.jpg

The super duper golf score printer... @ Citic Golf Course...

IMG_2202.jpg

So many blow hole... hahaha  and very long blue tee too... hahaha I have a long way to improve my game.. hahaa but I enjoy the game very much...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment