Friday, May 11, 2012

Brave Jay at the Dentist

Date:  May 9, 2012

Jay Jay has been a very very brave boy.

One of his teeth is shaking.  He is almost full 6 years old, and it is almost time for him to change to a new set of teeth.

So, he went to see our dentist - Dr. Kenneth Lew (almost same name as me).  You know why we like Dr. Lew, because, his name really so close to my name, and there is a lot of things to talk about.

IMG_7413.JPG

I miss this precious moment, as I was on a business trip in KL.  But my wife feel me in with the story.

Dr. Lew put some straberries gel on the surrounding gum.  And Dr. Lew start shaking the teeth off.  During the whole process, Jay Jay did not cry, and finally, the teeth fell off.  What a brave young boy.  Not a single tears too.

IMG_7414.JPG

He has been listen to the parents since young, and he seldom eat sweets or chocolates, etc.  That is why his teeth is quite OK.

so, 要好好奖励奖励!

No comments:

Post a Comment