Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Gadget Man in the Kitchen

Date:  May 8, 2012

It is extremely dangerous for men to work in the kitchen.  Because, there is always chances that he will bring back some new gadgets or toys to help him too cook food better and fast.

It was a nice day today.

My wife called, and said "You still got 2 pieces of steaks have not cooked yet.  You need to cook it tonight."

And when the man is meeting at the mall beside an electronic store, and there is a promotion, and there is a cold storage at basement one, ...

this is what he may bring home...

IMG_7391.jpg

Look at my new toy.  Philips Air Fryer.  I first saw it at Larry's place.  After so many months, I finally bought it.  I know my wife likes it too.  Its just that she does not want to eat too much fried stuff.  Hey, my steaks also goes well with fries.  hahahaha

IMG_7388.jpg

Very.. very easy to cook.  Just put the frozen fries in the frying pan.

IMG_7389.jpg

Set the temperature to 200 degrees, and then run the timer for 15 minutes.

IMG_7390.jpg

Look at it.  The fries is quite nice!  Still got a lot of moisture inside.  And It is tasty.

IMG_7398.jpg

I tried FarmPride Pop Corn Chicken.  Again, the inside of the pop corn chicken is still a bit wet and nice chewy feeling.

IMG_7397.jpg

Then, I tried the sausages.

IMG_7399.jpg

Lastly, I cut some fresh potatos.  The fresh fries is tasty.

IMG_7400.JPG

Bryan Wong endorse this product!

IMG_7392.jpg

Comes with 2 cook book.  About 40+ recipes.

IMG_7394.jpg

This is another cook book.

IMG_7395.jpg

Easy to use menu too.

IMG_7396.jpg

 

1 comment: