Monday, July 2, 2012

Mommy's Old Photos - 大美女

Date:  July 2, 2012

Auntie Ah-Wan is my mom's youngest sister.  She stays in Bandung, Indonesia.  Below photo is my mom, auntie and my sister.

IMG_1918.JPG

This time, it is the first time, my mom actually celebrate her birthday.  Yes, this is the first time ever.  Timing is right.  My mom went to Taiwan after graduation from high school.  After that, she married to Malaysia, so, never been to Bandung at the right time to celebrate Auntie's Ah-Wan's birthday.

IMG_1941.JPG

And she is very "naugthy" and brought along some old photos of my mom.  When we saw it, we all "WAH" at the same time, "大美女"!

IMG_8900.jpg

That's my mom in the center.  This is when she went to Taiwan for university.  It reminds me about those Taiwanese folk songs... hahahaha

IMG_8899.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment