Monday, May 13, 2013

$12 Hair Cut

Date:  May 13, 2013

On a regular Sunday, one day before Monday…

Jay: "Daddy, today I must have a hair cut!"

Daddy: "Why?  Your hair still short!"

Jay: "My hair at the side touching my ears."

Daddy: "Did Ms. Van say anything about it?"

Jay: "No.  But I am a team leader."

Daddy: "So, you are a team leader, then?"

Jay: "All the team leader hair are short."

Daddy: "Oh… Your Care3 class is modal class this month.  So, you are team leader and must set example.  Say so la!  HaHaHa"

We pass my this barber shop, so we stop.  

IMG 1588

I bought a $12 ticket for him, and he waits at seat no. 2 there.  Alone.  

IMG 1587

He observed other people cutting hair.  

And now it is his turn.

Let's start the clock.

IMG 1590

So, I wait outside for him.

IMG 1591

Of course, I really time it.

After 11 Minutes and 51.6 seconds, his hair cut is done.

IMG 1592

It says 10 Minutes.  Extra time, they won't charge extra.  HaHaHa.

IMG 1589

Not a bad job.

IMG 1594

Looks neat from the back too.

IMG 1595

It's short at the front too.  :)

IMG 1593

Oh I forgot, Mommy also have a hair cut a day earlier.  And she does it 1 day after she watch Star Trek - Into Darkness.

IMG 1560

This is her new hair style.

IMG 1558

Now, look at the side.

IMG 1555

Oh cool!  She looks just like Mr. Spock, the Vulcan.  HaHaHaHa

I think the hair stylist watch Star Trek too a day before.  HaHaHaHa

IMG 1559

No comments:

Post a Comment