Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cheesy Squid

Date:  July 30, 2014

I bought two packs of this from my last Hokkaido trip at the airport.  One of the shops that sell all kinds of Hokkaido goodies.

Oh boy, I cannot describe how good is this food.

This is the package looks like.

And it says “It’s made of good ingredients”.

At first, I thought it is the grilled squids with sticky rice.

IMG 7875

Apparently, I was wrong.  This is the back of the packaging.  Each pack has about 6-7 squids in it.

IMG 7876

We don’t know what to do.  

So, we put it in the steamer for 5 minutes. 

So, it looks like this.

IMG 7873

So, it is a grilled squid.

IMG 7877

But when you bite it, there are Hokkaido cheese in it.

Hokkaido is famous of seafood and cheese (dairy products) and they combine both of them together.

The taste in your mouth is very hard to describe.

But they blend in very well.

IMG 7878

I love it.  So, next time, when I am in Hokkaido, I will definitely buy many many packets of it.

It is so delicious.

Japanese is really good in making good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment