Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jay Flies Kite

After a great day outing... we decided to do just one more thing...

IMG_0480.jpg

Yes!  Fly Kites.  Next week is Kite Festival for Singapore.  So, we went to West Coast Park to fly kite.  And we were lucky to find a car park there.

IMG_0484.jpg

Jay's kite is not small.  It is a green doggie doing parasailing.

IMG_0490.jpg

Jay's kite is almost the same color as his shirt.

IMG_0504.jpg

And there he goes, Jay flying the kite all by himself.

IMG_0508.jpg

And Mommy's kite also in the sky... Flying kite is easy, and that is where you can also take photos using your iPhone.

IMG_0510.jpg

See what I meant... so easy flying kites...

IMG_0513.jpg

Both Kites on the sky...

IMG_0521.jpg

See daddy, I hold it in front of me...

IMG_0523.jpg

I hold it using my mouth and teeth...

IMG_0525.jpg

and I can also hold it behind me... see, so easy...

IMG_0527.jpg

OK Ok... I hold it this way so that the kite still can fly high...

IMG_0529.JPG

And Yes.. look at my shirt, and you should know which one is my kite.

Yes. The colorful one...

 

Remember, always creates MEMORIES for your kid.  Facebook it.  Video it.  Make into a movie, so that your kids can watch it all over again.  童年的神奇。

 

No comments:

Post a Comment