Saturday, February 18, 2012

HSBC Tree Top Walk

Date:  Jun 20, 2010

I did my last Tree Top walk back in Jun 20, 2010.  So, it is almost 2 years I have not been back.

IMG_1714.JPG

Kay Kay was very young then, I think 10 months old.  And Jay Jay is 3 years old plus.

IMG_1709.JPG

It is not that far, but a few kilometers walk is definitely not for younger kids.

IMG_1722.JPG

It is amazing that my Jay jay managed to walk "up" to the Tree Top walk as a 3 years old.

IMG_1723.JPG

It is a fun walk.

IMG_1737.JPG

But to me, it was disaster.  HaHaHaHa, because, after 2KM walk... I start to carry both kids.

IMG_1725.JPG

And this is the behind the scene story.  Jay was about 19KG, and Kay with the back pack weights about 10KG.  So, you know the feeling of carrying 3x 10KG rice?

IMG_1726.JPG

Mommy of course is happy.  As she does not have to carry the kids up.

IMG_1733.JPG

We finally made it!

IMG_1741.JPG

We were happy snapping photo here and there.  And then, it was disasters again.  I carry them up the stairs.  There are about 500+ steps.  Well, Its not like I never did this before, during 1985, when our class went up to the Bukit Lombak @ Kluang, I was carrying the big back pack for 洪来章and climb up the mountain.  That was heavy too (about 20KG?).

IMG_1753.JPG

Not easy!  My hand cannot tahan anymore.  Must hold handle.

IMG_1754.JPG

Lastly, cannot tahan anymore, and Jay Jay, please come down and walk!!

IMG_1755.JPG

At last... the tired daddy have to sit down.

IMG_1756.JPG

Later... Daddy put all three of them beside the SICC golf course.  And then walk 2KM down to fetch the car, and drive up to the golf course and picked the tired wife and the tired Jay and Kay.

What a eventful day.

So, coming March 3, 2012.  I still have not decided to join the High School reunion yet.  As I need to evaluate the fitness level of my boys.  They are now combine at 43KG.  So, I don't think I can carry more than 4 packs of 10KG rice pack any more.  HaHaHaHa...  Let's wait and see...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment