Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Jay Liew - Primary School 1st Day Eve

Date:  Jan 1, 2013

Tomorrow is Jay Jay's first day of his primary school P1 life.

I made him wear his school uniform, and uses my iPhone to take a few passport size photos.  And I selected this photo as it is the most natural smile.  I even got his name in the photos.  He needs a passport size photos for his library card.

IMG 5438

So, I used iPhoto to print the photo I have taken earlier.  I printed "multiple photos on one page" with the size of 3.5cm x 4.5cm (passport size).

Screen Shot 2013 01 01 at 7 28 50 PM

And viola!!! I printed so many.

Ken: "If you print only one photo on a single photo paper, it will waste the photo paper.  so, mind as well print many on it.  To save money".

Ken's subconscious: "But if you print 30 of it, it will use more color toner too.  Then, it will not save money."

Ken: "Oh… ya hor…" (silly me!)

IMG 5442

I guess I am a bit kan-ciong of Jay Jay finally entering P1.  :)  I am guessing all parents are same same, I hope.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment