Thursday, June 30, 2011

Peter Bontoi @ Park West - Il Picolo

Date:  June 11, 2011

IMG_7201.JPG

There is a new restaurant open in my condo, i.e. Park West.  And I am surprise to see that it is a Celebrity Chef... Peter Bontoi.  And the restaurant is Il Picolo.  I have ordered / tabao a few times, and the food is good.  The Pizza is good.

NewImage.jpg

A search on Google finds these...

- He is the Ang Mor who run the Pasta Pazza stall at Anchorpoint... I like that pasta shop

- He also runs a pizza, pasta and romanian food stall at KPT in Bukit Merah Lane 1, called Sfigato Pizza

- He also runs the Il Picolo at the Clementi in the same coffee shop as Botak Jones... yeah, I tabao from there too...

- He is in Alexandra too, funny Lagsana

- He also run Capolavoro, in a coffee shop at Bishan

- Oh... Its a franchise business... Il Picolo

Ok... nice to have a nice food restaurant or outlet in your condo... so convenient...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment