Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Last Seen Her 13 Years Ago…

Date:  Aug 30, 2011

Almost 20 years ago, I can still remember this relative of "苏记" Chinese Groceries Stores and Restaurant at St. John's Newfoundland.  All of us, the foreigner students in Memorial University of Newfoundland becomes friends.  Lots of outings together.  All those memories.  Nice and fun!  Since we graduate, we only met once or twice which is 13 years ago.  I am glad that she visited Singapore, and our kids have some fun time together.  So after our lunch @ Long Beach East Coast Park, we spent about 2 hours at Polliwogs, a kids playground.  According to Loisa, in Hong Kong, there is not many such "public" playground for kids.  Most of them are clubs.

IMG_6149.JPG

Introducing Yanni.  Louisa's daughter, who is 4 years old now.

IMG_6142.JPG

The Balls

I covered my eyes, you cannot see me.

IMG_6144.JPG

This is a green crystal ball.

IMG_6222.JPG

I don't like blue balls, let's squash it!

IMG_6225.JPG

The Guns

Jay and Yanni at a gun station.

IMG_6155.JPG

And Yanni got the helm of the gun station.

IMG_6156.JPG

And Jay & Yanni begun to shoot rubber balls.

IMG_6160.JPGIMG_6167.JPG

She seems to have lots of fun handling the machine gun.

IMG_6171.JPGIMG_6172.JPG

She seems to lock on to a target...

IMG_6174.JPG

Oh... Daddy staring at her.  "Who shoot the rubber balls at me?"

IMG_6177.JPG

She said "Opps! Sorry Daddy!"

IMG_6178.JPG

Yanni seems to be very happy playing with the machine gun.

IMG_6179.JPG

Keep shooting her daddy and me.

IMG_6182.JPG

And my son is helping her by keep going up and down to pick up the rubber bullets.

IMG_6183.JPG

The Rope Walk

What?  You want me to show you how to walk the rope walk?

IMG_6231.JPG

Hi Daddy, I am up here.

IMG_6232.JPG

So as Yanni.

IMG_6236.JPG

Yanni is following Jay Jay too.

IMG_6242.JPG


The Photos

 

We almost forgot to take photos.  Let's the kids take theirs first.

IMG_6245.JPG

We told Yanni to see who's eyes is bigger.  And she really opens her eyes wide and open.

IMG_0562.jpg

now take photos with Kay Kay.

IMG_0570.JPG

两小无猜...

IMG_6247.JPG

Yanni and Kay.

IMG_6248.JPG

And this is our lovely group photos.

IMG_6250.JPG

I am glad that we met today.  Our kids really have good times together.  Come again next time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment