Saturday, August 6, 2011

What Are 4-5 Years Old Kids Learn from the Pre-School nowadays?

Date:  Aug 6, 2011

OK.  This is too much for a 4-5 years old.  I don't recall I learned all these when I am 4-5 years old.  I am not even in kindergarden back then.  hahahahaha  But I guess, it is just introductory of the concept, and the teachers wont be so serious making kids to learn these, right?

IMG_8682.jpg

I have not been reding the communications book for some time, and this is what I found out for a K1 class.

Learning Chinese, I like.

IMG_8675.jpg

English grammer.  Near Far concept.  This and That.  OK.

IMG_8676.jpg

Phonics, no problem.  Learn the correct pronounciations. OK.

IMG_8677.jpg

Learning past tense already?  That young?  WOW.  But they can't even spell anything yet or read?  Interesting.

IMG_8678.jpg

Wow... Multiplication.  I think this is the first step.  They still use fingers to count addition, and now, multiply?

IMG_8679.jpg

And Division,  one half half.  WOW.  Are you sure Jay Jay know all these Multiplication and Division?

IMG_8680.jpg

HaHa,... I am lucky that I don't live in this timeline.  As for Jay Jay and Kay Kay, that is their time, their life.  Let's see how they take it.  hahaha

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment