Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Water Color Painting

Tuesday night has always been a drinking get together night with friends.  So, tonight, I will not get a chance to see Jay Jay before he sleeps.

When I get home around 11:30pm, I saw this mess in my study room... I am guessing, the mom is trying to get Jay Jay paint the Nigara Falls pictures from a magazine.

IMG_3643.JPG

So, I am guessing that they are trying to draw this... Very pretty Nigara Falls...

IMG_3640.jpg

And Jay Jay or Mom has actually end up with this...

IMG_3639.jpg

And then everything left it on the floor... what a mess...

I think they are missing something that is very important... a small container cup of water to clean the brush when you change the color.  No wonder the color is mess up too in the painting...  So, I quickly went into the kitchen and found me a container cup.

IMG_3642.jpg

So, I decided to wash the color palette, and try to draw a water color painting for them ... so to set an example... Within 10 minutes, I finish the painting... and signed my name...

IMG_3644.JPG

I don't see any white water color, so, I decided to paint it yellow... from far, at least it looks like a water fall...  All I can use is these 6 colors... I end up only use 5 of them... there is no use for purple color at that time...

IMG_3646.JPG

And here is the close up shots of my Nigara Falls painting....

IMG_3645.jpg

Not too bad, isn't it...

So, this is what I am going to do... I am going to go for a run tomorrow morning, and Jay Jay wakes up and found the drawing, and then, when I come back from my usual exercise, Jay Jay will sure ask me about this painting, and hopefully, he will be inspired by it and ask me how to draw a good painting or so...

Remember, this is part of the exploration stage to find out what your son really loves to do.  By tomorrow I should be able to find out more ....

I think I got some talent there... hahahaha Not as good as auntie Amanda, but getting there... hahahaha

The next morning when I came back from my exercise, father and son are sitting on floor drawing more paintings...

IMG_3649.JPG

I drew a sun rise... Although I am not a great painter, but I do know how to inspire my son to draw... hahaha

IMG_3650.JPG

Jay Jay drawing this... apparently according to him is a roller coaster... flying up a wheel...

IMG_3651.JPG

Yeah Jay Jay...

IMG_3652.JPG

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment