Monday, March 19, 2012

Golf - SICC

Date:  Mar 19, 2012

I am not a very good golfer.  When I say that, of course, I meant my golf skill is not that great.  It is not because I cannot play golf, but it is because, I still have not reach the point where I can be consistent in my golf swing.

Golf is about relaxing under the not so hot sun, and enjoying the views of greens.  It is also about enjoying the chit-chat talk cock session or business talk session when you tee-off at every hole.

I think I have played in almost every single course in Singapore, i.e. yes, Tanah Merah, Laguna, Sentosa, etc etc.  But there is this one course I had never played before.  Which is Singapore Island Club.

IMG_5061.jpg

Thanks to my buddy, I get the chance to play at SICC last week.  Because he is now a member of SICC. :)

IMG_5064.JPG

There are 4x 18 holes in SICC.  We played at the "New Course".  Look at the driving range.... So grand.

IMG_5066.JPG

So relaxing...

IMG_5067.jpg

So, how can you don't do well?  Here is my birdie shot on hole 16.  :)

IMG_5070.JPG

It's a Par 5 with 3 on.

IMG_5069.PNG

It feels very good.  Of course, I had a few Pars (chip in par) too.  Nice course.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment