Saturday, March 24, 2012

JP-Day2 Mt. Fuji Express Train

Date: Mar 23, 2012

It's as if you are the only passengers on this train...

This is the special limited train from Otzuki to Kawakuchiko. We are on the way to Kawakuchiko lake, one of the Onsen Ryokan.

And I saw this special cabin #1 that has comfortable sofa. So I have to go figure out how to change to this train and sit at this cabin.

Finally we figured it out! These are the tickets needed.

Ok. I can see that we are headed to the mountain directions.

And I viewed the great scenery from the special viewing cabin.

That has a very nice viewing sofa.

The kids love it! As cabin #1 is empty, we are the only passengers there.

The Fuji-San express.

It's raining. We finally arrived at Kawakuchiko.

Jay Jay holding the train in hand.

 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

 

No comments:

Post a Comment