Date: Mar 10, 2012
In my network cabinet, I plugged a plug extender on the noise filter of the homeplug. That means every single electronics, i.e. switches, routers, etc are plugged in and pass thru the Aztech homeplug. Except the NAS, I plug it separately.
3) SSID Mouse9 inside the network cabinet. This is ASUS Black Diamond, the best WAN to LAN and LAN to WAN router in the market.
4) SSID Mouse5, running SingTel network, resides in my study room for my lovely wife to use. Of course, the switch below is running ViewQwest network.
6) As I threw away the SingTel's 2wire router. I need this managed switch Cisco SLM2008 to untag the VLANS for me from Singtel Fiber Broadband. I do this is to increase the performance of WAN to LAN network. Singtel's 2wire is really crappy!
7) SSID Mouse3, sitting at the TV Console area, provides internet and Wifi exclusively to Apple TV, Wii and XBox, and my Internet Radio. Apple Airport Extreme does the work here. When you Airplay the movie on your IOS devices, it is fast!
8) The Internet Radio.
9) SSID Mouse6 in my bed room. I can received 2-3 bars Wifi Signal from Mouse9, but that is not enough. so, I put my Apple Airport Express here.
From here you can explore more related topics at the botom of this post.