Friday, December 9, 2011

Crocs Shoes

Date:  Decm 9, 2011

People who knows me well will know that I love to wear Crocs shoes.  Especially this model below.  But too bad, this model has been discontinued for a couple of years.

NewImage.jpg

If you asked how many Crocs Shoe I had?  Well, may be 40 pairs or so?  I like Crocs shoes is because it is COMFORTABLEfor me.  The thick rubber cushions gives me comfort between my feet and the ground.  So, for work, for home, I wore Crocs.  :)  Sometimes I am confuse when the word "Fans", am I a Crocs Fan, or I simply like the comfort feeling when I wear a Crocs shoe.

There is a lot of things we can talk about Crocs shoe.  For example... This scary crocs shoe eated by the escalator experiment done by the Japanese.

http://youtu.be/BDeIcPRwPwo

1.  You must understand Crocs shoe is made of Rubber.  Rubber changes shape when you apply pressure on it.  So, of course, when you put the Crocs shoe near the escalator edge, it will be eaten by the escalator.  That is dangerous.

2.  If you recall, when you were young, when your mom and dad bring you to step on to the Escalator, what did they tell you?  What did they warn you?  不要站太靠近电梯边!等下脚被卷进去!(Don't stand too near to the escalator edge, it's dangerous!  Later leg got sucked in!)  So, If I am 41 this year, that means, they must have told me when I was a toddler.  So, I don't recall there are Crocs back then.

3.  So, my question is, for those adults who has went thru all these educations, I am sure that every one knows even if you don't wear a Crocs shoe, don't stand too near to the escalator edge.  So, lucky I am an adult, and I think I know how to wear a Crocs and stay away from the escalator edge.  Hey, how come this is not a Crocs shoe?

NewImage.jpg

4.  OK.  There are more.  Take a look.

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

finally, a Crocs shoe.

NewImage.jpg

5.  So, the lesson learned?  First, all rubber shoe or shoe that has some rubber on it, are still made of rubber, and when you put your shoe too near to the escalator edge, it will eat your shoe.  But what is the real lesson learned?  When you are in the escalator please stay within the yellow box.  That is why the yellow box is drawn there!

NewImage.jpg

6.  Wait now.  The YELLOW BOX.  I think it the yellow box were drawn way way before Crocs shoe is invented.  :)

7.  So, a more better idea is...

NewImage.jpg

8.  If you notice, most of the incidents happens to kids.  Why?  That is because Kids tends to do kids action in the escalator.  In my home, I have rules when dealing with kids.  One of the such rule is, when you are on escalator, dont stand too near to edge, stand within the yellow box, do not dance or move around when you are on the escalator, and watch out when you step out of the escalator.  I am very proud that Jay Jay has listen to these rules and has been executing these rules withou problem.  And he gets to wear Crocs shoe (if and only if he likes to wear it.  Jay loves it!)

9.  One more important rule.  For the parents.  When your kids is in the escalator, always watch out them.  do not talk to other people, do not listen to mobile phones.  Your eyes always have to look at them, and see if they are doing a right thing.  I see a lot of parents don't care.  Let the domestic helper watch the kids, and some let the kids run here and there, playing when they are on the escalator.  So, when their Crocs shoe got stuck, don't blame the shoe.  You know who to blame.  Even up till today, when I go up the esclator, I still watch over the kids.  You simply cannot take it for granted.  Even up till today, I still talk to my kids about the rules of taking escalator.  This is just a way to show how you love your kids and are watching out for danger for them.

10.  OK.  But some kids just won't listen.  Some kids has very strong charactors.  And they just won't listen.  Kay Kay is such an example.  So, up until now, I do not allow or buy Crocs for Kay Kay just to be caution.  He is just too hyper active when it comes to taking the escalator.  He wanted to hold the handle himself.  But he is not too tall, so, he has to stand very near to the edge.  So, no rubber shoe for Kay Kay yet.  Anyway, he is just 2 years old.

11.  So, this story tells you that not everybody fits to wear Crocs shoe.  If you want to wear a Crocs shoe, there is a few rules you need to follow.  i.e. Stand within the yellow box.  If you or your kids cannot follow the rules, better stay away wearing it.

 

1 comment: