Monday, July 2, 2012

Jay Jay's Second Tooth Extraction

Date:  July 2, 2012

Jay Jay has been complaining about her wobbling front tooth.  So, today, I went to school to picked him up and squeeze him into my dentist appointment.  I was doing a new crown today.

IMG_8938.JPG

Our dentist is at Tanglin Shopping Centre at Dr. Kenneth Lew's Dentist at 6th floor.  He is one of the finest dentist I ever know, not because that our name sounds alike.  But he does not bring any pain to my dentist visit.  I used to scare of dentist for my whole life, but ever since I met him, I am OK with him.  And I trusted he can do the same to my son.

He let Jay choose a sun glasses.  Tell him that he is going to spray the something into his mouth.  Jay chosen the Mickey Mouse one.  And then, Dr. Lew started to spray and put some dental anaesthesia gel around the wobbling tooth.  Jay sure looks happy!

IMG_8932.jpg

A minute later, Dr. Lew is on the move extracting his tooth.

IMG_8934.jpg

And 30 seconds later... or even shorter time later...

IMG_8935.jpg

The wobbling tooth is taken out.  WOW!  That is fast!

IMG_8936.jpg

This is the tooth Jay lost today.  His second one.

IMG_8940.JPG

If you take a look at Jay's teeth.  It is very bad.  All the new teeth started to come in shape and wanted to come out.  And there is simply no space for it to come out.  WOW!  I had never seen such a messy teeth structure.

IMG_8939.JPG

5 minutes later.  No more bleeding.  And Jay wanted me to sent him back to school despite of a choice to stay home and rest.

IMG_8942.jpg

He just wanted to show his friends his tooth, his "bloody" gum.  hahahaha  He is brave indeed.  No cry, no tears and the tooth is out.

IMG_8943.jpg

Well done Jay Jay!

No comments:

Post a Comment