Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Golf - My First Ever Eagle

Date:  Feb 9, 2015

I will be retiring these irons… It was boutique irons from Romaro.

IMG 7906

I bought a new set of clubs.  Yamaha Inpres RMX UD+2 Forged Irons.  My birthday presents.

IMG 7909

So, we go and try it out the new irons on my birthday.  We played two rounds of 9-holes at Millennium Course @ SICC.

IMG 7943

Guess what I did?  Yes.  At the last hole Par 4, I made it in TWO.  

IMG 7950

Yes, It is my first ever Eagle hole.  From the tee box, 213, I used my 3 Wood fired a very straight shots at the green, and it landed about 6 meter away from the flag.  And when I putt, the ball went into the hole straight.  My wife was giving me an unbelievable face when she saw me putt the ball into the hole.  And I scored an Eagle.

IMG 7951

This is the Eagle Ball.

IMG 7954

I just realised I hit 7 pars and 1 eagle on this Millennium Course.

IMG 7957

Just two months ago, I scored my first ever Hole In One.  My picture came out in the club magazine.  

IMG 7967

The club insurance gave me S$1,000 for the hole in one.  

IMG 6311

I played a game in the morning, rang the bell, and treat everybody beer and drinks.

IMG 6312

The happiest day.  :)

IMG 6318

No comments:

Post a Comment