Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jay and the Dentist

One of the amazing thing about raising kid is you can plan and build the foundation since young. Jay is 2 years and 8 months old and it's time to set up routine dentist appointment. I remembered I as almost 7 when I get to see dentist. And I am very scared of seeing dentist.



For Jay, choosing the right dentist is very important. As I said I am afraid of pain and usually associate dentist with pain. Until I found this dentist Dr. Kenneth Lew. Yes .. Amosr the same name with me.



He is gental and his work does not cause pain. So when Jay as siting on the chair, Dr Lew comfort him, while checking, talks to him a lot so to make Jay comfortable. 15 minutes later check up completed. And Jay seems to love it.

And I am proud of Jay Jay.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment