Wednesday, October 24, 2012

TRA Detox Diary - Day 2

Date:  Oct 24, 2012

Day 1, Lunch:  This is what I had for lunch.  I have to meet my customer at Fish & Co.  So, I took a look at the menu, and I don't like the healthy food at all.  I love the Fish, the seafood, but I know I cannot eat.  So, I order this Soba with veggie and Prawns underneath.  Not so great, but I feel it meet the requirement of the TRA lunch recommendation.  Except that I don't know where to find my fruit. haha

IMG 1452

Day 1, 4PM:  I went to Super market.  I think I should buy some veggies, fruits.  So, I brought along my Food Diary.  And guess what I found...

All the food I love are ALL listed under the RED Zone.

IMG 1456

Those that I try not to touch are here.

IMG 1457

And oh boy, I really have no clue what I should eat.  My goodness.  Within the next three months, I cannot eat a lot of things.. I must go thru the discipline and I must be a good kid.

IMG 1458

Hey, this bread looks nice.  Feels heavy.  But I am not sure whether can eat or not.  Buy first.

IMG 1459

This is the nutrition facts.  Hey… I started to look at the nutrition facts.  But I am still not sure whether can eat or not.  Buy first la.  haha a

IMG 1461

Here is another one.

IMG 1462

Day 1, Dinner:  OK.  It's going to be pear and veggies.  Today I got two types of veggies.   but I think I ate a little bit too much as I still have to drink the Trim Shake.

IMG 1467

About the pear, it is very sweet.  But Can I really eat it?  Aiya… Don't care… it says I can eat pear, don't care whether sweet or not sweet.  I eat.  

IMG 1466

Day 1 Food Diary.

IMG 1495

Day 2.  In the morning…  I wake up at 5am.  And I made myself the breakfast I like.  I got a feeling that I am going to look forward to my every breakfast meal as it is going to be a very nice meal that I prepare for myself.

yellow cherry tomatoes, green apple, celery with extra light less fat mayo.  Yup, I start using a less fat mayo.  Surprise.

The whole meal toast bread spread with butter and lean chicken breakfast ham.

IMG 1476

Oh yes.  I used my favourite French butter, but EXTRA light… 75% FAT free.  This is going to be my best friend from now.

IMG 1475

I went for my usual cycle for 22KM, for 1 hour and 15 min.

IMG 1477

Day 2, Lunch:  OK.  I walked and walked, finally come to Tower 4 and eat the Souperlicious.  I ordered a Pumpkin soup and a veggies healthy salad.  Wow.  All veggies, and I forgot about the meat/protein.  so, later I walk to the other side and top up with a big Chicken Pao.  Still no fruits, but at least I got the carbo (pao) and protein (meat) done.

Day 2, 5PM:  Went to NTT new office launch event.  They are serving MOET Champain non stop..  What do I drink?  Glasses of water.  HAHAHAHHA  I did not touch the food too.  But a snack, a small break with salmon paste.  I know I know… but I am hungry.  

Day 2, Dinner:   Another pear, but not so sweet.  Broccoli and tomato egg soup.  Oh well, that is my dinner.  粗茶淡饭。

IMG 1491 

Day 2.  Diary.

IMG 1496

Notes:

1.  Urine is very yellowish.  Yenni say OK.  It is due to supplement I took.

2.  This morning, my body wakes me up 5am.  But my eye lid was very tired.  refuse to open.  Wait now, I slept 9:30pm.  So, what happen ah?  Let's monitor it.

3.  Feel hungry around 6pm.  Interesting… last time I skipped meal, nothing wrong… never felt hungry… now, I eat and I felt hungry… let's monitor it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment