Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Jay Jay & Piano - 3rd Lesson

Date:  May 6, 2013

Today is the first time I can make it to stay at home and listen to (The piano room door is closed) the teacher teaches Jay Jay piano.

IMG 1450

At the end of the lesson, I spoke to Ms. Tan (the teacher), and she told me that "Jay Jay is quite good.  So, I started him from Level 2 Piano book."  

Jay heard that… And then, for the next 45min, he do his Music theory book, and practise the songs.

I guess this is what encouragement can do to him.  HaHaHa Consider that both parents does not know music, does not play piano or violin, no music genes pass down to him, and he is able to make it into his interests and learn the music on his own.  I am proud of him.  HaHaHaHa

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/v/CSFrlt_rSww

He started to do his 3rd theory books.

IMG 1452

While I was surfing on the net for post-elections news.  He finished his homework.

IMG 1453

This is the part Jay likes.  Teacher Tan started him from Level 2.  So, I think Jay Jay felt special for this.  HaHaHa...

IMG 1454

This is the first song he has to learn.  I always saw two music lines for each lyrics.  And I never know what is it.  And Jay always did the homework for this in his previous theory books.  Today, I finally learned that the top music scores are for right hand, and the bottom music scores are for left hand.  HaHaHaHa.. Learn new things every day.  HaHaHaHa

IMG 1456

This is another song he needs to learn too.  

IMG 1455

I am so glad that I got him a teacher to teach him at home.  Save a lot of time and he loves to learn things from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment