Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Cookie Museum

Date:  Jan 30, 2014

Our company received a hamper from M1 this year.

This is no ordinary hamper.

It is a hamper from The Cookie Museum.

And…

It is a NASI LEMAK cookie.

Seriously, have you ever heard of Nasi Lemak cookie?

Well it says Nasi Lemak on the box.

IMG 9040

So, when we remove the seal tape, immediately, you can smell a hint of chilli.

When you remove the cover, the smell of nasi lemak, the ikan bills, the peanut and the sambal chilli smell all came out.

IMG 9041

This is what it looks like.  

So, and I tastes it.

Not so oily.

And it is a wonderful sensation eating this.

The smell and taste of nasi lemak are all presented in this cookie.

I ate 6-7 pieces of it.  And keep wanting it.  

May be because I love to eat Nasi Lemak.

It’s very addictive.

Oh… It is spicy.  

Yummy.

IMG 9043

So, I went to their Raffles City shop to take a look.

Btw, they are in Esplanade, Raffles City Basement 1, Takashimaya Basement 2.

And I found more.  I tasted the Laksa sample.  It is full of laksa leaf smell and taste.

And the Satay taste like the satay peanut sauces.

So, I bought this uniquely Singapore cookie as gifts to my in-law.

Wahahahaha

IMG 9044

No comments:

Post a Comment