Friday, August 28, 2009

Me & Sofa

(Originally posted at Notes @ Facebook on August 2, 2009)

Last week, I was at Sungai Kadut and fell in love with a Sliding Sofa chair... It was soft, comfortable and nice, especially the sliding part... Almost wanted to pay already...

This week, just came back from the Furniture Mall, and have been wondering in a shop for almost 1 hour, just looking at this very O-biang Sofa... It is a reclining sofa, and it is I would say very very comfortable sofa... Was trying to leave the shop, but I could not... have been making a lot of mistakes in buying sofa for the past few years... So, should I buy this or not?

There was this guy... very familiar face... also trying to decide whether to buy the same set of sofa or not... so, he asked me a question, where do I want to put the sofa, I told him in my living room... and he noded... yes, it will be O-biang... he wanted to put it in his room... so that he can have a place to read book, etc. He told me, he also been choosing a good and comfortable sofa for long time, and it is impossible to get "Good looking" sofa and "very comfortable" sofa together... He too, spent about an hour in the shop...

I suddenly remember who is he... Samuel Chong (张永权)...

samuel.jpg

So, after exchanging opinions, and then keep trying the sofa, sitting on it, sleep on it, I finally place the $500 down as deposit... to take the offer to enjoy the 30% discounts... and then I will decide in 2-3 weeks time which one I want to get... Worst case, I will just spent the money to buy the 1 seater recliner sofa...

I think Samuel is right, "good look" and "comfortable" really does not come together.. and I want to make a decision that I want to get a sofa chair that I really like and spent time sitting on it to watch TV... instead of getting somethings that looks really nice in my new place...

As for Samuel Chong, he too end up buying the recliner sofa too..

No comments:

Post a Comment