Saturday, September 12, 2009

Who Moved My Cheese?

I read the book many years ago... a very good book by Spencer Johnson... That was during the days where conflicts and office politics suddenly has arise from almost all angles... I have learned a lot from the book, and I can say I grew up with it... I think I will not become the Kenliew today if I have not read this book...

Today, I would like to recommend this book to all my friends who is currently riding the same boat as I am... The essence of the book is as followed:

Change Happens


They Keep Moving The Cheese

Anticipate Change


Get Ready For The Cheese To Move

Monitor Change


Smell The Cheese Often So You Know When It Is Getting Old

Adapt To Change Quickly


The Quicker You Let Go Of Old Cheese, The Sooner You Can Enjoy New Cheese

Change


Move With The Cheese

Enjoy Change!


Savor The Adventure And Enjoy The Taste Of New Cheese!

Be Ready To Change Quickly And Enjoy It Again & Again


They Keep Moving The Cheese.

WhoMovedMyCheeseCover.jpg

So, you fell in love with the book already? Make sure you get a copy and read it. It is really good. It's available everywhere. :)

Remember, whatever that does not kill you today, will only making you stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment