Friday, July 30, 2010

A day in Otaru (2)

I think the Chinese has become a super powerhouse interns of spending power... Otherwise why in most train station or tourist information counter or even the JR office has "Chinese Speaking" staff, even at Yodabashi...

I still have to thank that Chinese speaking tour officer who recommend me where to go and walk around in Otaru.

I know this is not Hokadate yet... But look at those crabs...



Oh oh... My favorites Oysters... Got to have it...



He will be our cook to prepare the food for our snacks...



And we also order the giant clams as well as this sea snail...




The oysters is ready. As usual, on behalf of my wife, I ask for tobasco sauce. The man say, no need, eat fresh! And we did as we told, and it is really nice!!!




Now he is preparing the sea snails...




He says it is a female, and he likes it, taste good, number 1.




And here pour the secret sauce which I think is Ginger and yellow wine... Very tasty...



After that, we just enjoy the melons from 夕张. Very nice and juicy...




And even the sunflowers agrees that the melon tasted so good.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment