Tuesday, November 8, 2011

童言 - Amazing Kid's Talk

Date:  Nov 8, 2011

I just notice this in my car this morning.  So, I asked the kids, "What is this? and Why is it doing in my car?"

IMG_0522.jpg

So, this kid (Jay Jay) answered, "We put this day so that rain will go away."

IMG_0527.jpg

I was like, huh?  what?  What rain?

Then, I relook again at the red light junction.  And then, I realize that it is a Sun!  What my son (Jay Jay) was trying to say is that because we have this "sun" in the car, so he hope that it can drive the rain away with his powerful shine!

IMG_0523.jpg

This art piece is produced by Kay Kay.

IMG_0524.jpg

Well said my son.  It is a very beutiful answer.  Jay Jay relates the sun to rain.  And well done!  We have a Feng Shui Master in the make.  haHahaHahaHa

No comments:

Post a Comment