Sunday, May 13, 2012

Yet Another High School Gathering

Date:  May 12, 12

For at least 3 years, we stucked together in the Science (3) class.  A bunch of old friends get together today to enjoy the chit chating we used to have many many years ago.

IMG_7539.jpg

Around 6pm.  The table was setup for the guests.

IMG_7526.JPG

My wife cooked Bak Kut Teh again.

IMG_7528.jpg

As we have my son's friends birthday to attend to, so, I have designed a quick menu that I can cook every think within much lesser time.  I only started cooking at 6pm.  HaHaHaHaHa Amazing speed.  白斩鸡 in the make.

IMG_7531.JPG

We have this nice gadget to filter away the layer of Bak Kut Teh oil.

IMG_7532.jpg

Before the dinner, some appertizer for the folks.

IMG_7534.jpg

Tonight, I have chosen the Miyakomojo Wagyu beef from Liang Court supermarket.  This is the first time I use this meet, let's see how it goes.  It's going to be too fatty.  But Hubert's ran out of 400 days grain-fed beef.

IMG_7536.jpg

But, tonight guests, includes 黄丽君 (right) and 陈爱莉 (left) who I have not seen after graduations.  That was 24 years ago.

IMG_7541.jpg

Also, we have 丁丽娟 who suddenly appeared and have a new born son.

IMG_7544.jpg

Later at the night time, we also conference both 罗君好 (Germany) & 陈美美 (Hong Kong) using the greatest technology of all time, i.e. Skype & Facetime.

IMG_0032.JPG

It's very fun to see all these folks again.  It's a nice feeling.

IMG_1227.JPG

This is every one who attended this party.  刘良才女儿和太太,林思虹,叶良,邹秀珠,刘良才,陈爱莉,me,赖锦文,黄丽君和女儿,韩美琴,丁丽娟和儿子和KS.  All of us were in the same class for at least 3 years during the senior high school years in Foon Yew High School.

IMG_1232.JPG

Same photo with my wife in it.

IMG_1234.JPG

The women.

IMG_1242.JPG

The women & me.

IMG_1246.JPG

The usual session where we GOSSIP about almost everything.  Wow...

IMG_1253.JPG

It was very juicy, and after all these years, I did not know about all these gossips.  But when the women are here, usually, we have the full versions.

IMG_1258.JPG

I was thinking very hard, and almost did not know about the gossips.

IMG_1265.JPG

Story telling time...

IMG_1267.JPG

And then, Low Chin How from Germany called in.  And we successfully conference her in on my TV using Skype.  It's nice to hear her voice.  She is doing well (housewife).  hahaha

IMG_1277.JPG

That's her in the screen.

IMG_1280.JPG

Then, we have Chen Mei Mei from Hong Kong conferencing in using FaceTime.

IMG_1278.JPG

It was very fun to have all these old classmates together and chit chat about almost everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment