Thursday, August 25, 2011

Buka Puasa!

Date: Aug 25, 2011

I flew to KL on Tuesday. And my mission is to buka puasa with my Malaysian friends.

First night, I had the dinner at a well know zi-char (Malay of course!) called Santai.

 

Two of us, order more than 7 dishes with two type of rices. And 6 glasses of drinks.

Yeap! Two person only. I love the fish...

Then the second day, I tried to book a restaurant and failed to do so as every major hotel restaurant not only fully book but over book too. With the help of a friend, Hilton KL managed to squeeze a table of three for us. And boy you should look at the table spacing in such a big prestige Hotel. So narrow (only during bulan puasa).

It is a buffet, and the food is fantastic. Here is what I learned from my friends...

1. Don't have to wait until 7:30pm to get food. You can start as early as you want and as long as you do not eat the food before 7:30pm that is OK. And that is What exactly all the people do, get the food and bring back to the table. When 7:30pm comes, and after the prayers, every one started to eat.

2. Guess what do we eat first? Yes! Desserts and the sweets. That is because after a day fasting, you need lots of sugar to replenish your energy!

I took lots of seafoods...

Satay and sashimi

Salmon

And by the time I finished these, my stomach was really full!

 

I have fun in the past two days but not sure how much I gained in weights!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone4

Location:Jalan Klia S3,Klia,Malaysia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment