Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Speech & Drama Class

Date: Aug 1, 2011

At Lorna Whiston, for a full day K1 class, the kids gets to see Ms. Linda once a week.

NewImage.jpg

Mr. Linda is from the Speech & Drama Centre.

NewImage.jpg

On Aug 1, 2011, Ms. Linda invited the parents to their children class to see what are the kids really learning from the class...

IMG_8617.JPG

So, today, she is going to make the kids to freeze at an alphabet.  Can you see what alphabet is this?  It is all about children imaginations.  Use your body, hands and legs to form the letter.

IMG_8623.JPG

Next to become some thing.  A toaster, a washing machine, a car or a plane.  Let the kids have fun and be some parts in a big plane.

IMG_8625.jpg

I have compile a nice video for this.  You will know what I meant after you see the videos.  I don't think back in 1976, I have such a complex course in my K2 (I never go K1, or is there K1 during my time?) ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9olcfBp-nc

 

No comments:

Post a Comment